"Whispers of the Wind"

"Whispers of the Wind"


The wind whispers secrets in my ear

Of far-off lands and memories so dear

It carries scents of blooming flowers

And the sweet songs of birds in distant hours


With gentle touch, it rustles my hair

And stirs the leaves, a soft and gentle air

It speaks of freedom, wild and true

A force that's fierce, yet gentle too


In the wind's embrace, I find my peace

A sense of calm, a world to cease

From the chaos and the noise of life

The wind's soft whispers cut through the strife


So let the wind's sweet whispers fill my soul

And carry me to places whole

Where love and joy and peace reside

And the wind's soft whispers are my guide.


I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you have any specific requests or themes you'd like me to explore in future poems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is this small town mayor accused of being a Chinese spy?

Online jobs in Pakistan | jobs karachi